On a lazy day when you are looking forward to something refreshing and filling but do not want any hassle? Try some chickpea salad. Not only is it healthy, it’s so easy to prepare with simple ingredients. it took me 10min max to prepare and serve.
what you need – for 1 person as a meal
- 1 tbsp light or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves mashed or finely chopped garlic
- 5 – 6 cherry tomatoes cut into 4, lengthwise
- handful coriander chopped
- pepper and salt to taste
- 1 can chickpea (garbanzo beans) rinsed
Directions – simply mix all the liquids and condiments together, then add chickpeas and tomatoes. mix well and serve immediately.