Hotel Josef is one of the best boutique hotels we’ve stayed. The 4 nights we spent in this hotel were the most enjoyable and the most relaxing but there were no massage services nor was there a jacuzzi. On lazy days, we spent our afternoons sipping tea at the balcony…. We loved this hotel because of the following hits!
- Modern, clean and spacious room
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Staff place customers first
- In house bakery with great breakfast spread
- Reasonable room rates
- Convenient location walkable to most tourist attractions and surrounded by great restaurants but quiet and serene
- Nice amenities
The lobby and our room
The gym & sauna
The restaurant staff was so kind to provide takeaway boxes for us to pack a few light bites on our train ride back to Berlin.
We felt so welcomed, we’d definitely be back if we return to Prague!