Locals and visitors in Melbourne Australia would be familiar with the Victoria market on Elizabeth street. It is one of the tourist attractions in Melbourne and it’s great!
However there is another market also not far out from the city which is smaller than Victoria market (Vic mart) but I love it. Here’s a few reasons why:
1. There is Coles, Woolworths, Aldi so if the market is not enough to satisfy you, there’s 3 supermarkets all within walking distance!
2. There are great cafes all over. One of them is the popular Chez Dre
3. It’s less crowded than Vic mart
4. The whole market felt cleaner and more organized
5. There’s free parking all around at Aldi, Coles, Woolsworth